12 Nov 6 ways users can create better solutions with FileMaker Pro Advanced
The great thing about FileMaker is that it is always changing and advancing to make it easier for users to create and run solutions. This is particularly true of FileMaker Pro Advanced, which includes all of the features and functions of FileMaker Pro, with a whole host of development and customization tools. This means users can design and run solutions faster than they could in the past, as well as getting analyses that were not always available in the past.
Here are some of the ways users can create better solutions with FileMaker Pro Advanced:
- Custom functions: Users can build their own functions and also copy, paste or import them into any other type of FileMaker server or platform.
- Custom menus: This allows people to change, edit, create or delete specific menu items or entire menu sets without changing the entire solution.
- Database design report: FileMaker Pro Advanced means users can run comprehensive reports on all elements of the created database outline.
- Database encryption: Enable AES 256-bit encryption with FileMaker Pro Advanced. This means protecting all of the data on a FileMaker server.
- Data viewer: Be able to monitor fields, variables and calculations while troubleshooting. No longer will you have to exit a solution to run diagnostic testing.
- Multiple table import: Solutions can be built or modified faster by importing multiple tables at the same time. This will save untold time while working with FileMaker.
Check out the rest of our website to learn more about FileMaker and how you can incorporate it seamlessly into your tech business or everyday life.