When it comes to automating your FileMaker solution, the upgraded version of Script Workspace does a lot of the work for you. You can create, edit, organize and view your scripts and calculations in one streamlined and easy-to-use workspace. This will help to speed up your development time.
Here are some tips that will help you use Script Workspace more efficiently in your FileMaker solution:
- All-in-one view: Using tabs, this feature allows any user to work with multiple scripts at the same time. This will allow you to get your work done at a much faster rate, as you will not have to worry about closing out of one script in order to work on another project.
- Favorites: You can add frequently used scripts to your favorites list in order to access them quickly. This is especially good if you tend to work with the same scripts multiple times, because you will not have to search around for what you need to access.
- In-line editing: Script Workspace allows workers to edit scripts directly in the solution.
- Script organization: Instead of having your materials spread all over the place, Script Workspace lets users keep existing scripts, folders and separators organized exactly how they would like.
- Search field: By creating instantly filtered results, users can find scripts faster than they would otherwise. Be sure to set up this option so you can move through the Script Workspace as quickly as possible.
- Shortcuts: Use abbreviated text to build scripts faster.
Check out the rest of our website to learn more about FileMaker and how you can incorporate it seamlessly into your tech business or everyday life!