Mobile Development & Integration
Kyo Logic will ensure your system is optimized and you’re getting the most out of FileMaker.
Your company’s server needs proper care to stay secure and efficient. Our dedicated Development staff works with your schedule to perform important tasks when they cause you the least inconvenience. Doing this without the proper expertise can be costly, time-intensive and potentially damaging to your business. Kyo Logic’s professional server maintenance will ensure that your company is secure and operating at its maximum efficiency.
FileMaker Server Maintenance
Features & Advantages
- Apply server OS updates: Keeping the server OS in line with current industry expectations is crucial to maintaining consistency. The OS may also be relatively complex, sometimes requiring a helping hand.
- Apply FileMaker server updates: FileMaker’s server software can provide easy data access, and Kyo Logic will make sure you always can do so.
- Apply 3rd party software updates (Java/Bonjour/SuperContainer): Worry less about additional programs you’re running on top of the server OS. We will anticipate everything you need and ensure all software gets the updates they need.
- Verify FileMaker backups: You may have set up a regular schedule for FileMaker backups, we can give confirmation that the databases are safely copied.
- Backup FileMaker schedules: We can make sure that schedules are in-sync and accurate so the operations they correspond to are as well.
- Archive current files and clones of current files
- Reboot server: We will perform server reboots so you don’t risk losing time or system functions during business hours.
- Inspect FileMaker server logs
- Verify disk usage and generate Usage Reports: Get more information on data statistics for your records when we give you an assessment.
Getting Started is Simple
We learn your needs and pain points to craft a custom plan with you.
We build your application, checking-in at every milestone and making adjustments as needed.
We partner with you to ensure optimal rollout.